Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hangin in the dugout


Well, after Sam and I somewhat unexpectedly found ourselves in front row seats at the Rangers game Sunday night, the team invited us down to the dugout for some fun and games. Thanks to Sammy Sosa for shooting this photo for us, he can hit homers and snap a memory. HA enjoy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam,

That jearsey looks good, we ll be going to our first orioles game on friday, not that you went to a Ranger game!

Jake

Jeni said...

Cool guys

Kelly said...

OKay, you had me fooled :) Brit, I'm feeling a little jealous of your tan, nice arms :)

Anna@Exasperation said...

Hmmm...am I totally dumb for believing your whole story (okay, not the Sammy Sosa part)? Silly Anna. And Silly Sam and Britney.

Anonymous said...

So you went to the game, but the dugout pic is fake?

Jake

Kelly said...

okay, guys...get the whole dugout thing....NEW POSt!

Eric and Kathleen said...

Hey Brit and Sam! You guys are so cute, we need to hang out more, and soon! By the way Brit, thanks so so much for coming to the gym with me on Wednesday, it was so fun to chat and catch up! Thanks for being so fun, hope you guys have a great week, and I'm so excited for you to get your test results! Let me know how it goes, K!

Eric and Kathleen said...

oh, and I'm with Kelly about the tan!