I drove down to Waco this weekend for Karol Anne's wedding shower. It was a blast hanging out with the girls and I CAN'T WAIT for KA's big day in two weeks!
ps. Thanks to Kathleen for the new haircut which I am loving!!
Cute friends Britt. You seriously look good! Friends are so great, I bet you miss yours lots, huh? Don't get too homesick though, becasue I don't know what I would do without you and Same here! YOu guys are the best. Oh, and I know you guys aren't so super in to Harry Potter, but a bunch of us migh try to go to the opening night tomorrow if you want to come!
3 comments:
Cute friends Britt. You seriously look good! Friends are so great, I bet you miss yours lots, huh? Don't get too homesick though, becasue I don't know what I would do without you and Same here! YOu guys are the best. Oh, and I know you guys aren't so super in to Harry Potter, but a bunch of us migh try to go to the opening night tomorrow if you want to come!
woops Sam. not same.
and might, not migh! haha
Oh! and your hair is looking beautiful as always!
Post a Comment