
For Labor Day weekend we made a quick road trip to New Mexico with some friends. We had a great time (despite all of the late night driving) and got to see so many beautiful sights! We stayed in a ski resort in this beautiful national forest about 20 miles outside of Taos. This resort is converted into a frisbee golf course in the summer.. hopefully Sam and I play frisbee golf again because it was so fun! The resort was located in a beautiful area and we rented it for only 30$ a night... the downside, as I was reminded by everyone on the trip was that it only recieved a one star rating... So, it was missing amenities such as a bathroom door (they supposed a curtain between the toilet and the room would suffice) and a working AC. But, it was perfect for our purposes and we had tons of fun.
1 comments:
looks like an awesome trip! I'd have to say your accomedations must be above a one star because we paid the same amount of money to sleep on the ground in a tent! I'm coming next time!
Post a Comment