
So, Tuesday night I went with some of the girls for a little arts and crafts time and had so much fun! I always love some social time while making something crafty and cute. I made that Modge Podged NOEL above and loved it and Kelly made the cute M for Maria and we suddenly became addicted to Modging!! So to feed the addiction we started all new modge projects on Thursday night. However... two hours into it, I think we'd decided we'd had enough of the podge for a few weeks! The bottom picture is Sam's re-arrangement, he prefers "LEON" to "NOEL". Anyways... that's our latest :) We're just counting down the days until we can leave for Thanksgiving!
2 comments:
Hey! You're letters turned out so cute! I need to finish mine, maybe when you're not burned out anymore! Have a happy thanksgiving, and sorry we didn't call you guys last night. Eric was tired. We were just lazy and no fun! See ya soon!
I want in on Podge night!
Post a Comment