Thursday, June 5, 2008

Farewell FLA







Today I said farewell to my first teaching job and a big HELLO to summer! I won't be returning to my school next year because I took a position teaching 3rd grade at an elementary school MUCH closer to home. However, it's was a little tough saying bye to cute kids like these! But, not so hard when I remember that I am at the beginning of a 2+ month vacation. Who wouldn't want to be a teacher with vacation time like that???

3 comments:

Abby said...

ok i haven't read your blog forever- what a fun trip to Puerto Rico!! ahh- looks like paradise! and you are so cute in your dress.
that is sad to say bye to kids, but sweet for a 2 month vaca. it'll be so nice to work closer to home. gotta love saving the gas $.
glad to see you are both happy and well :)

Kelly said...

aahhhh! Canton again? Peole here even talk about it...hey, what are you going the week after the 4th of July? I'll be in Dallas for a few days before I fly out...maybe we could make the trip? hum. Yeah for your new job!

Travis & Meagan Hogg said...

Congrats, Britt, on your new job! will you still be in Richardson ISD? So excited for you and jealous of your summer vacation! :)