Prepare to be completely bombarded with pictures and these are only a very small fraction of them! I wish I didn't have to post them so tiny but there are just too many- click the pic to make them bigger, some are really worth a closer look.
The view from the top of the hill in Greenwich
Sam setting his watch to official Greenwich mean time
Forget four corners... I have one foot in the eastern hemisphere and one foot in the western
So, I had terrible allergies during the trip and Sam convinced me to buy the tacky checkered sunglasses pictured above...
The above picture isn't great but the story is better- we walked out of the subway to find ourselves in the middle of London's gay pride festival- whoops! I've never seen so many men in rainbow underwear!
My grandparents' house ^
Where my mom went to school^ (also on the squre that my grandparents live on)
This is one of the two churches in the middle of my grandparents' square
This is the view from my grandparents front yard. Wouldn't you love to wake up to pictures like this every morning?It was a fabulous trip but it went by too quickly! Apart from my horrible allergies and destroying my hair straightner the very first night- it was such a great trip! (I only mention the straightner because Kathleen gave me a great haircut right before we left and I was excited to show off my new shorter do.)
2 comments:
The trip of a lifetime! Looks like you packed a lot into a short time. Brittany, so glad you can now take over as the official London tourguide! It was wonderful to see all the family photos - all the cousins are so grown up!! Amazing photos - can't wait to see more! Mom/Sally
oooo-great pics! It looks so great there...I'd love that view. The view of you in those glasses is pretty good too :)
Post a Comment