Sorry faithful blog checkers. I let this thing go neglected for quite a while.
"So what have you Swansons been up to?"
Well.... Our house is cracking so we've been entertaining foundation companies. ack. Not fun, but glad that we're taking steps to get it fixed.
I am officially done with class for the semester, Sam is looking forward to being done after Thanksgiving.
We've been playing alot of cards....
We finally completed our new bedroom by getting rid of the super heavy old wardrobe...
I am still consumed by school but I'm trying to cut out the late evenings and Saturdays. Finally!
It could be another month before a good post so I'll leave you with this:
Me: "Okay guys, time for your science test. Let's review a couple of things first... Who discovered gravity?"
Student shouts: "Moses!!"
Lots of Updating To Do. . .
15 years ago
2 comments:
hahahahhha
funny story
also TOO MUCH BLOG NEGLECT!
oooo and update! can't wait to see ya'll!
Post a Comment