1. A fresh new haircut. Thanks Kathleen I LOVE it.
2. A Christmas home
3. Champagne and cards in the middle of the week
4. Sending cards to far off places. Our Christmas card destinations so far:
South Korea
England
Spain
New York, New York
Georgia
North Carolina
Illinois
Louisiana
ALABAMA (sorry Glasson's your card was the first one I addressed which also made it the first I forgot- don't worry, your Christmas card is coming with extra love inside ha!)
5. Taking 3rd graders on a field trip to literally see MILLIONS of dollars being made at the Ft. Worth mint.
6. Singing Christmas carols at church and celebrating the birth of Jesus
7. Sermons by Matt Chandler www.dwelldeep.net
8. Hanging out with this looney toon all the time. : )
Lots of Updating To Do. . .
15 years ago
5 comments:
love the hair! ...and the Christmas house...yippy!
i am surprised that little elm wasn't in the list of places far away!
your hair is so cute, kathleen is the bomb!
Love your hair, Brittany! I also love it when you update your blog b/c then I get to stalk you, haha. I can't wait to see ya during Christmas in L-town! :)
cute post and CUUUUUTE HAIR!! Kathleen is so amazing!
why the beeeep is Alabama not on your list of Christmas card destinations??!?!!?!? I feel abandoned.
Post a Comment