Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm celebrating summer vacation!

I spent the last week in Mobile, Alabama with my friend Karol Anne. I had a blast finally seeing where she lived, hanging out on the beach and having girl time! The first full day I was there we drove down to Gulf Shores for some beach time and outlet mall shopping.



(I had a tough time carrying all of our beach 'necessities')
We decided we needed more time on the beach so Tuesday we drove down to Dauphin island for more. Just before this picture was taken we got hit on by a smooth high school kid who assumed that I was 15 and Karol Anne was 17. He was probably just lured in by the Capri Sun we were sipping- but I guess we can be glad we still got it with the high school fellas- baby bump and all! ha!



Karol Anne showed off her awesome monogramming sewing machine and we (mostly KA) made this cute burp cloth with Lucy's name on it. I love it!

My flight home was out of New Orleans so we spent the afternoon walking around the French Quarter and doing some shopping. We decided that New Orleans is not the sparkling vacation destination we had hoped for.





It was so fun and the week went by too quickly. But as always- I missed my Sammer and was so glad to see him waiting for me at the airport!

1 comments:

Jeni said...

fun trip! And brit you look adorable! Nice to be hit on by a high schooler! boya!
and I love the name lucy, so cute!