Sunday, November 8, 2009

bath time and other adventures

On Wednesday- Lucy will be one month old! Wow, a month old already! Lucy had a busy last week from meeting great-grandma Swanson, having her portraits made, visiting mom's school, staying with Abue and papa for a couple of hours so mom and dad could go on a fancy date and her first bath....

Lucy is grandma Swanson's 22nd great grandchild!

Sam couldn't wait for Lucy to wear this cookie monster bath towel- Lucy had a different opinion of it!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

wow! the month has flown! can't wait to see her again!

Travis & Meagan Hogg said...

haha, love your little cookie monster! I can't believe she's already a month old! I wish we lived closer so we could visit this little lovey!

Sally/Mom said...

That mean old Cookie Monster made sweet Lucy cry! Love all the new photos!

Jeni said...

Oh my gosh! A month already?!

I have to stay in town now so I can come see her and you!!