

Lucy and I celebrated St. Patty's day on an airplane from Dallas to Houston to visit my parents. She didn't make a peep on the plane and has passed the test to fly again. good job Lucy.

While in Lake Charles, we picked up Lucy's Uncle Carson from school and went to watch his baseball practice. Lucy had a fun time playing games with her Papaw Dale.


By the time Lucy got to hang out with her Aunt Melanie we were both suffocating in snot from all of the pollen (and possibly teething??- not sure). But- Lucy was a trooper and managed a few games of peek-a-boo with her aunt Melanie.

Lucy gave her Mimi some really big smiles of gratitude for totally spoiling us on our trip! Come see us in Dallas!

After a crazy plane ride home- (after taxi-ing on the runway for half an hour, just as the pilot was firing up the engines to take off down the run way the woman across the aisle decided she was sick to her stomach and didn't want to make the 40 minute flight to Dallas- so the flight attendant quickly radioed the pilot who turned the plane around and took the woman back to the gate!! I couldn't believe it. I'll admit- I gave the girl the evil eye for making us an hour delayed!!). We arrived back in Dallas to a snowy night and a happy daddy. The reunion between Lucy and Sam was SO sweet. She gave him such big sweet grins the whole time we were in the airport. :)
1 comments:
what a cutie! She is so adorable. I'm sure the fam loved her to death.
I hate when my flight is delayed 5 minutes- i can't imagine an hour!! Grr.
Post a Comment