Monday, April 19, 2010

Brag post.

Well- if you think this blog is Lucy-centric then this is NOT the post for you! Click away and save this post for Lucy's adoring grand parents and great-grandparents. I just had to document and share some of her recent cuteness.


Last night, Lucy enjoyed a little 'roll on the floor naked' time.


She sure is getting good at sitting on her own! We always have a hand close behind her but she was up long enough for me to snap a few shots of her sitting on her own :)


Thanks for the package of clothes Mimi! Lucy thought your packing tasted delicious! (and I thought the clothes inside of it were awesome!)


This video is good for my soul. If you are a fan of Lucy, it will be good for your soul too.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

...and doting (slightly baby hungry) aunts!

Mom/MiMi/Sally said...

Good for my soul, good for my heart, but bad for the smile lines I have all around my eyes!! Adorable!