Sunday, May 23, 2010

Busy week

Last week we celebrated Sam finishing up his MBA! We had a "surprise" dinner for him at our house with the ice cream cake Sam always wanted. He has worked so hard for the last 3 years all while taking care of his family- I am very proud of him!




Then, we headed down to San Marcos for Melanie's graduation from Texas State










After the graduation we went to lunch and stopped for a little dancing at Gruene Hall.
We stayed with the Hogg's in Austin for the weekend and finally got to meet little Hudson! I can't wait for Lucy and Hudson to be good buddies.

Last night we took Lucy out for her first Rangers Baseball game against the Cubs! She always loves hanging out with Jackie and Jeremy

Now it's Sunday night... and I am always a little sad to see our weekends come to an end. Three more weeks and I am home for summer!! Can't wait for all the extra time with sweet Lucy. Thankful that I am blessed with two months at home with her!
Oh- and a side note- Lucy was AMAZING on our trip to San Marcos- giggly and fun the whole time and what do we see on Monday- not one but two bottom teeth poked through. So it turns out that she's even awesome when teething.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

you're such a good girl...providing parties and fun for everyone! It was great to see ya'll last week! Hope you'll be coming to play this summer!

Travis & Meagan Hogg said...

Two teeth?!? :) See, she has been teething, haha! :) So glad y'all got to stay with us! Congrats to Sam for finishing his MBA, I know he is probably glad that is over! Also, so sorry to hear about your car breaking down on your way home... That's no fun!! Good luck with the last few weeks at school, hopefully it will fly by!!

Mom/Sally/MiMi said...

Such a sweet, smart baby, teething without even letting a soul know!
We had a blast seeing you all at the multiple graduation weekend, and I'm already looking forward to the next chance to see you all!

Annie B said...

Congrats Sam! What an accomplishment! Brit can you believe we only have a few more days of school? I hope you and baby Lucy have a fantastic summer vacation! miss you....