Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Espana!


Cheers to being in Madrid with Elizabeth!!

You'll notice the absence of a certain tiny person in this post. We left Lucy in London and flew to Madrid for two days. The first few hours of the trip we couldn't talk about Lucy- it was hard to leave her behind for the night for the first time but we had SO much fun being in Spain!


Elizabeth is one of my best friends from HS and now lives in Madrid. She was such a GREAT tour guide!! I was so glad to see her and Sam and I would have been lost without her translating for us!



Here are some shots as we walked the streets of Madrid.
























Dinner at 11:30??? Silly Spaniards. haha.








We loved sitting outside in Plaza Mayor after midnight (yea- thats right, out after midnight- it's rare that Sam and I are out that late! haha)




Outside of the Prado after Sam and I tried to see all of it in less than three hours.







It was hot. Fountains cool you down. haha




I hope we visit Spain again. We loved it!


0 comments: