Back to work full time today- As I've been preparing for the school year to start and busy with work, I've neglected the blog. This post is at the request of some of Lucy's distant fans. To fill you in on the last few weeks:
Lucy smacked her first pinata at Eli and Maria's birthday parties....

Spent some time at the park in her favorite- the swings!

Beat the triple digit heat at Dad's softball game by bringing along her pool. (What a diva?!)

Tried out a new hair style and has been practicing finger foods and sippy cups in the high chair.

Practiced some ballet moves in the pool (I would dress her in this swimsuit everyday if I could)

Munched on some 'nilla wafers.

Cheered for the Rangers vs. Yankees.

Hung out in Beaumont with Auntie Kak.

Helped dad with some work at home.
0 comments:
Post a Comment