Monday, May 23, 2011

May Days

The above photo was my mothers day gift from Lucy, she said "Cheese" AND smiled long enough for me to snap a few photos. Thanks Lucy, you know my heart. :)



First off, let me state that we are no where near potty training Lucy. That being said, Lucy has had an ongoing diaper rash so we've tried walking around in big girl undies to help the situation. I thought this would be a good time to introduce sitting on the potty. Since Lucy is in LOVE with Elmo at the moment, I thought having Elmo on the seat would help. I was right about loving Elmo... but instead of sitting on the potty, she carried this seat everywhere BUT the bathroom. As shown below, elmo potty, on the back porch. This girl has personality I tell ya.




Loving the backyard these days!




Chocolate pudding, so good to eat, so hard to clean.




We travelled down to Lumberton for my mom's wedding last weekend. A good time was had by all.

Counting down the days until Sam and I flee to Mazatlan for a week!!! Can't Wait!




Lucy finally decided Uncle Trey would make for a good friend.







0 comments: