Ladies and Gentlemen.... Making HIS blog debut for the first time, our SON!
My heart is full and singing praises for this newest adventure. It has taken the first full 20 weeks of baking this little bun in the oven to let 'mother of two' be a term that sinks in. But, there sure is something special about seeing this tiny little guy and beginning to feel those little kicks in the belly.
We already have plenty of hopes and dreams for this little guy as he joins our family (expected arrival around Feb. 9th). One thing I know for sure.... I hope he is JUST like his daddy! Sam is exactly the type of man that I would want our son to become so I am adding this to the many many reasons I am thankful to have him for a husband.
Lucy surprises us everyday with how funny, smart and all around awesome she is... I'm sure the role of big sister will suit her just fine.
I have much to be thankful for and I will praise Him.
Lots of Updating To Do. . .
15 years ago
1 comments:
sheesh! not sure how I missed these posts...but yay! I'm so excited to meet your mister! It's going to be a lot of fun. Love your backsplash too...congrats!
Post a Comment