

Here are a few shots from the Valentines Day party in my toddler class at work! We helped the kiddos make sugar cookies and then decorate them with icing and sprinkles. They were pretty cute (and a little stinky) ha! Earlier that day I tried to suprise Sam with heart shaped french toast... but that resulted in a close call with the fire alarm. whoops! Then, after work Sam was waiting at home with roses and an Outback dinner! (unlike some people *caugh Jake and Kelly caugh*) we avoided the long lines and got our meal curbside to go. Then we fell asleep watching the Audrey Hepburn dvd collection that Sam got me for Valentines.
Lots of Updating To Do. . .
15 years ago
3 comments:
Welcome to the blog club, I know that its tough to give up facebook, but thats part of graduating and getting a real job!
look forward to seeing your posts
Jake
Yeah! it works! too bad I stole your Swan Dive name...but the period at the end of The Swansons. adds character ;) I'm excited to see all of your pics...every other day at least!
Yeah! I found your blog!!! When are you guys coming back? We seriously missed you so much this weekend. We were going to call you friday, but then remembered you were gone, and then Sat. rolled around and Eric was like, let's call Sam and Brittany, and then I had to break the news to him all over again that you guys were gone! COME BACK TO TEXAS! Let's play! Oh, and which kid is Prodiot? We want pics :)
Post a Comment