
Sam and I just got home from our trip to Illinois to celebrate Grandma and Grandpa Swanson's 60th wedding anniversary! We were pretty late arriving to the dinner due to weather conditions at the airport in Chicago. But, we finally arrived and it was so nice to visit with everyone there.
We got to read all of the wonderful letters and cards the people had written grandma and grandpa in honor of their anniversary. They have a long list of wonderful accomplishments and many fun stories with their children, grand-children and great-grand-children!
This is Sam stealing Grandpa's new massage recliner back at the house. There was almost a fight over it! Maybe one day Sam will get one of his own.
We got the grand tour of Morrison Illinois and I had a blast seeing all the snow! (I did a poor job of picture taking and didn't get any shots of it!!) I was hoping for some sledding or snow man building but maybe next trip! All in all it was a great time to visit the Swanson family!
Lots of Updating To Do. . .
15 years ago
2 comments:
oooo--jealous! That's so great that you guys got to go! Yeah! I'm glad you got to see some snow! So the scrapbook turned out cool? Did you see our page in it? I hope it turned out okay! Thanks for sharing the pics
So what's up with "(for lack of a better name.)"? What could be a better name?
Post a Comment