Above is my little sister (with my dad) and below is the former president of the United States..
The above president was visiting Melanie's University on Monday and so Melanie happened upon this event and as the President passed by her she says "Killer boots man". That's right, the former leader of the free world and Melanie quotes Dumb and Dumber. Which, apparently sparked a decent conversation between the two so I guess that shows what I know! I just had to share this story because I thought it was so funny!And here are some more picture from snow day #2! That's right... 2 snow days in one week! This one wasn't as fun as Monday night though. It took me 2 hours to get home from work yesterday and then driving to work this morning I watched a nasty accident happen which freaked me out the rest of the day!
2 comments:
I think the pig with snow over one eye says it all...ha! Glad you're alive and well!
crazy snow weather huh? Well it looks like it's warming up!! yay! That is hilarious about your sister saying killer boots to the former prez :) he, what a goof.
Post a Comment