I am such a Texan! The first snow flake I saw I ran upstairs and put on my ski clothes (which by the way, thanks Dad! After two years with tags on they finally got put to use!) We probably only got an inch an half total but I couldn't resist running outside to play in it! My poor flu stricken Sam enjoyed the weather from the window but I couldn't stand to be inside on a night like that!
Lots of Updating To Do. . .
15 years ago
4 comments:
I can't believe it really snowed! I looks like a good covering too! and what a great snowman! ha! um...nice and sunny here...I think I got a little bit sunkissed today!
I didn't know it snowed... it's going to snow here tonight.. the reliable Waco weather man said so.
p.s. I want a purse. My birthday is July 24th, in case you forgot, I accept presents early.
hehehe I love your snow man!!
Yay for snow! I'm jealous :P
Jenn
p.s. your house looks beautiful. can i come see it??
Post a Comment