Sunday, April 13, 2008

boot scootin birthday
















Sorry for the flood of pictures but I had such a fun birthday weekend that I just had to share! Saturday night we went out with everyone for a barbecue dinner and then out for some Country Western dancing. We had a great time! Tonight for my actual birthday Sam took me out to the Melting Pot for a really fun fondue dinner. It was really yummy, and as always Sam was such a gentleman. Thanks to everyone that came to celebrate! We had a blast! And... thanks for all fun gifts :) It was a happy 23 for me!







1 comments:

Kelly said...

yeah! Glad you had a fun birthday! Sorry we were a day late in calling...Maria went to bed before I got to call and she'd been practicing all day, so I had to wait for her :0 Love you tons!