Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What happened to my Spring Break??

Well, I'm back in the swing of things after spring break but I never finished part 2 of my break! This is a tribute to Karol Anne, who promised to become a blogger but has only presented one post thus far. Happy Early Birthday KAG! I'm testing to see how long it takes you to read this. ha! Below is the Glasson's house. I went to visit for two nights on my break and had so much fun going to Karol Anne's 1A highschool and meeting her students and having some girl time! Too bad Brownwood isn't closer :(


Easter weekend my dad and Carson made a quick trip up to visit. What trip with Carson would be complete with out laser tag? And of course Dad took us out to eat a few times for some really good meals!

Dad also helped us pick up the patio furniture we had been wanting- we just couldn't fit it into our cars! I'll have to post the pictures of our blossoming backyard soon!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelly said...

I was wondering what happend to part 2! Looks like you got some nice patio furniture!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.