

This past weekend was full of parties! We had a baby shower for Becka at our house on Friday night and then snuck a suprise breakfast in for Kelly on Saturday morning. It was fun to have a house full of people celebrating but I didn't get many pictures.... too busy hostessing.


I also got a little taste of home at my good friend Brittany (Bean)'s graduation party on Saturday. We joined her family by the lake for a Lumberton-style fish fry. It was fun to hang out with Bean- She's moving to New York next week to be a fabulous fashion designer!
3 comments:
Yay! I didn't know Becka was prego... And I'm so happy for Brittany. She will great in NYC. Will she be living near Dana?
did she design her dress? I put that fuzzy pic of you on my blog to capture your business!
ALSO...thanks again for such a fun time! You're wondafee
Post a Comment