Voila, my latest craft project. Kelly told me I was being selfish by not sharing my craft projects with others- So here is my latest! I am super proud of this messenger bag. I did it in a night because it was a slow weekend for me but a busy one for Sam. I wanted just the right bag for our upcoming summer trips to carry on the plane so I made it myself!
Lots of Updating To Do. . .
15 years ago


3 comments:
aaahhhh! PLEASE go into business and make me one of those bags! It is GREAT!!! I can't believe you! AND THANK YOU for sharing!!! I would have knocked you on the head if I saw this for the first time in person instead of on your blog! I'm sooooo impressed!
Wow, you're so crafty, Brittany! :) I am super jealous, it's a cute bag, and I agree that you should start selling those bags... You could be the next Vera Bradley.
you are just so cute and crafty and creative britt. and you're in puerto rico right now! Not feeling sorry for you right now that you're missing our girls night out- because i think i would MUCH RATHER be there than here :) so, first i want a sewing machine, and second i want to make a CUTE bag like you have and then some other things. Having a sewing machine opens up so many opportunities for awesome ideas and projects. cool.
Post a Comment