
Behold, the reason I have been non existent the last two weeks. Back to school!! It has been pretty stressful and very busy. Hopefully my 10 hour work days and 7 day work weeks will be over soon. I only have 13 kids in my class which is great and they are all nice kids (so far, it's only day two ha!) This classroom may not look like much, but I'm pretty proud of it- I started from scratch!In other Swanson family news- Saturday Sam and I went rock climbing at Stoneworks in Carrollton- it was so fun! And SO tiring! I felt like jello that night! But, hopefully we'll do it again(when it's a little cooler outside, this place has no AC). That rock climbing workout inspired us that it was way past time we joined a gym so we got a membership at the place down the street and I'm pretty excited for us to finally get back into shape. (Kelly- you're loving this post right??)
I don't have pictures but Sam took me out for dessert fondue at the Melting Pot last night to celebrate surviving my first day as a 3rd grade teacher. It was so yummy- so if anyone wants to try it, call us because I can't wait to go back for more! (and then go work off that chocolate at our new gym. ha!)


2 comments:
cute classroom- thats nice you've only got 13 kids! that's so small!! rock climbing is so fun- we should go together sometime- i'd love it! way to go about getting a gym membership- we just got ours too!!! we love it.
and i LOOOOVE your new bathroom- it looks so so so good! great job!
I'm liking that tree over there in the corner and Swanson's Pond of course! YOu did a great job from scratch! Can't wait to rock climb next time!
Post a Comment