
Sam and I got last minute tickets from his work to see the Ranger Red Socks game. I graduated from high school with one of their pitchers, Clay Bucholz and I was hoping that he would be pitching that game so I could brag- but no such luck. At least we got to see the Rangers win big!
Jared, Becka and Eli came to visit us a few weeks ago. We had a fun time relaxing and playing games.
Eli catching some late night sports with his uncle Sam.
Sorry its been so long and no post. School has got me SWAMPED. I'm usually at school from 7am to almost 6pm and most saturdays. Also, my grad class started this week, it's a career and guidance class so it's actually going to be pretty interesting I hope. whew. I can't complain though- just looking forward to some of that sweet teacher vacation time. :)
Lots of Updating To Do. . .
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment