Saturday, March 14, 2009

The secret's out...

February 11...... wow. One week later.... (because I needed to actually see the word)

March 13th... because we needed to actually see this little gummy bear....

Join us as we pray for the health of our little embryo- expected to debut October 17, 2009! Sorry for our recent sneakiness :)

10 comments:

Keeping Up With Cade said...

AGGHHHHHH!!!! That's so exciting!!! CONGRATS! We'll be praying! Congrats again!

Travis & Meagan Hogg said...

OMG OMG OMG, I am so excited for y'all!!! :) Congratulations, friends! Wow, I'm so excited. You know this kid will be a blessing because you found out on 2-11! :) YAY! you have to update your blog more often so I can see progress and updates in the pregnancy!! Love you so much, and I'm super excited for y'all!!

Karol Anne said...

awwww it does look like a little gummy bear! heshe is so cute i could just eat "shim" up. haah SO happy for yall!

Abby said...

AHHHH! YAYYYYYY!!! Congrats! We are SO excited for you. It is such a fun experience- we'll go through it all together-- I'll just be 2 months ahead of you :):) Hope you've been feeling ok... Isn't that 1st appt so fun? Just wait til you can feel the little guy/girl in there move around.. so fun! Congrats!

Jill said...

Congrats guys. That is the most exciting news. Seriously, being a parent is the greatest thing ever. You kind of just have to experience it to know what I mean, but it is so great. You guys are going to be great parents. I am soooo happy for you. I hope all is going well with the pregnancy.

Jeni said...

ahhhh yeah yeah yeah!!
Congrats to you guys that is soooooooo fun!
YOU ARE VERY SNEAKY!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Let me know if you need anything or have any questions. I have no modesty left...so ask away! Nothing is too personal since I just went through all this. It is quite the adventure!!!

Love,
Shauna Breeckner

Kelly said...

aack! for some reason your post didn't show up on my dashboard...hummmm. Anyway, I'm so surprised and can't believe you didn't call and tell me. Okay, fine, I'll be Auntie Kelly if your really want, oh, stop, I'll do it. No really, I'm in.

Eric and Kathleen said...

I am such a slacker! WE NEED TO HANG OUT SOON!!! We leave tomorrow for Utah, but let;s get some cards going when we get back!

Mark & Beth said...

Thanks for your comment Brittany! And, congrats to yall! This is such a fun and sometimes scary time, be sure to document it! I recommend babycenter.com and the book "a girlfriends guide to pregnancy." I look forward to seeing you grow, literally, as you prepare for your little bundle of joy!