
Well, after a month of being a TOTAL bum- it's time for me to come out of hiding and update the blog! Today is the start of week 13. As far as we can tell- little gummy bear (or should I say alien?) Swanson is still baking comfortably. I know the above picture doesn't look like much but it's starting to feel like much! As of this week, I would say about 75% of my pants need to be unbuttoned. Attractive. I have gone about 5 consecutive days without starting my morning over the toilet- and I am rejoicing that. Weeks 9-12 were a little rough- I'm glad I still have a job after running into my classroom about 5 minutes before the bell and looking pretty disheveled each morning.

The above sono was taken at week 11. Thanks to my 'tilted uterus' the Dr. wasn't able to detect a heart beat from the outside (at which point I had a small melt down) and so he did another sono to make sure everything was fine- and of course everything was (hopefully the babe has spent the last two weeks growing a little more human and a little less star treky). I have been suprised by how much I look forward to going back to the Dr to hear that little heart beat. Another two weeks until the next visit.

Sam and I went to the Rangers game on Wednesday night. I met up with Stacy and he met up with people from work. Excuse my poor appearance- thanks to allergy season, I haven't been able to wear eye make up and keep it on.

Here is a shot of Sam in Ft. Worth at the Stockyards last weekend. Sam has been so great lately. He hasn't gotten alot of home cooked meals, and I've been pretty lazy about getting anything done in the house but he always picks up slack with out complaining. On top of that- he has been busy at work and swamped with grad school work but he still manages to make time for me and help with anything I need. If only he could have ridden that pony....
Happy Easter weekend!
Thus it is written, that the Messiah is to suffer and to rise from the dead on the third day, and that repentance and forgiveness of sins is to be proclaimed in his name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem.
Luke 24: 4-47
3 comments:
Happy Easter weekend to you guys too! Brit you are of course looking AWESOME! and getting through those weeks (for me it was 7-14) are the roughest but I am soooo glad you are done! and ahhh I am jeleous of the rangers game for 2 reasons, 1. I wanted to go to the rangers all week. and 2. it was dollar hot dog night on wednesday.
it gets better! Eat some crackers in bed before you even roll out, and that helps a little. Also, they make these stretchy things that you can get at Motherhood Maternity to start wearing over your pants so that you can leave them unbuttoned! It is very nice!! I had it rough until week 16, and then it is great for months 5,6, and 7. Let me know if you have questions!!!
Shauna
okay, you already know this, but your jeans comment made me chuckle! You look so cute, I wish all I had to do was unbutton your jeans to fit into them now, and I'm not preggo!! :)
Post a Comment