Thursday, April 23, 2009

hello.



Here are a couple of photos from my birthday on the 13th. We went out with our friends Jeremy and Jackie for dessert fondue but of course I forgot to take ANY pictures with them.

Karol Anne wins the awards for funniest Bday gift and officially our first baby gift


We can't wait to make little baby Swanson ghetto- fab. In case you don't know why this onesie is so funny- you need to check it out on youtube. classic.
No pictures but last weekend we had fun hanging out in Houston with Jake, Kelly and girls. Sam has also been home improving. We have beautiful new updated fans in the living room and bedroom! If only we could fix the crack near the ceiling so that we don't have an 18ft ladder decorating our living room anymore!
In baby news: I went in today for a 15 week check up and have lost even more weight. Yipes (it turns out- I only thought I was over the vomitting in the post below). The Dr. didn't seem too concerned but if you're in the mood for a milk shake- I probably need one too. I got to hear that amazing little heart beat this afternoon and in 5 weeks we'll go back to see if it's pink or blue!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

thanks for coming down! it was a great time!

Jeni said...

oh fun to go to houston! And Girl you are looking fab for being pregy. I cant wait to see the style of this little baby... They will be the coolest of all the kids that is for sure!

Travis & Meagan Hogg said...

That is hilarious, KA did a good job with the gift, I can't wait to see ghetto-fab Swanson either! I'm excited for the girl//boy reveal in a few weeks, I'm sure you'll let us know on here. Glad your birthday was excellent! :)

Abby said...

YAY YAY YAY!! You look like you've lost weight! Well I hope you're feeling good now... !! milkshakes sound pretty good to me..

Karol Anne said...

ok i didnt think it would be an adult size onesie! haha that thing looks huge. Hope the baby fits into it before it is 13. hahaha love ya!!