It's a girl!! We had so much fun at our ultrasound appointment watching this little girl squirm around. She wanted to give her dad a birthday gift so she kicked hard enough that he could feel her for the first time last night! They gave us lots of pictures today but I couldn't get them to scan so these will have to do. The video is too large to upload but it's pretty funny to hear Sam in the background asking the Dr. how sure they were about the "girl parts". Luckily- the Dr. was very confident that this was a girl.
Lots of Updating To Do. . .
15 years ago
7 comments:
Congrats!!! Just wait...the bump gets bigger. 25 weeks was a huge change for me. It gets really fun too. When you can actually see your little one kick and push on your tummy. So cool! Let me know if you have any questions!
That anonymous is from me...
Shauna
YAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!! Congrats guys! And that is an exciting moment when your hubby can feel the baby move... then it's more exciting when you can SEE you belly move from her kicks. I am so happy for you guys. That IS a super cute hand.. hehe
So cute! Congrats, Brittany and Sam!! :) I think that hand was pretty precious too! Thanks for sharing the pics, you are such a beautiful pregnant lady, my friend!
aaahhh so cute! Congratulations Brittany!
yayyayayay! I cant wait for aunt jemimah to get here. and i cant wait for YOU to get here! See you Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!
ohhh girls are sooo fun! I am so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment