Two weekends ago we made the LONG drive up to northern Illinois to celebrate Sam's cousin Matt's wedding. We had a great time visiting with his family. Above photo- the Swansons took over the hotel cafe and played lots of card games.

The Texas Swansons above showing off our team shirts. (Where there are Swanson men- there will be basketball)

^ Sam is upholding is reputation as Maria's "uncle Creepy"

The Bride and Groom

Becka with Eli.

The cousins showing off their princess attire.


Sam and Jake 'tossing bags' in Uncle Loren's backyard. I also especially enjoyed the 12 ears of Illinois sweet corn we got to bring home with us- yum!
Kelly and Lourdes worked very hard to prepare the lovely display below for the baby shower they hosted for us on Saturday. I am ashamed to say I didn't get any other good pictures of the event but it was a very nice morning. We had delicious food and Kelly- I brought those cake pops to work to share and they have gotten tons of compliments!

We got some fun gifts Saturday and I am especially excited about some of the SUPER cute clothes for Lucy. I am finally starting to get anxious for this little girl to join our family... and play dress up with her!!
As you can see below... she is definitely growing! This is my 31 weeks shot taken last Saturday.

I have started back to work which has been pretty tiring but I'm glad I've been so busy with getting back to school- otherwise I would probably sit around the house and get anxious. Getting back to school has been pretty overwhelming but hopefully I'll find more time to post pictures of this giant belly every now and then..
Also- we have been very excited lately for our fellow blogging friends the
Hoggs and the
Estes and the announcements of their buns in the oven! :)
2 comments:
Love all of these pics, Britt! Lucy is getting BIG! :)
Love the pics, Britt! I can't wait to see little Lucy when she gets here in October! You have been the traveling fool this summer! :) Love ya and thanks for the shout out!
Post a Comment