Nothing like a 3rd grade student to boost your self esteem when feeling particularly 'whale-ish'
These were just too funny for me to keep to myself! 3rd graders are fascinated by my 'baby on board' and I have been getting lots of interesting pictures and gifts. Click on the photos to enlarge. It took me a while to decode the above letter but my favorite line "Yuo ar da jol tichor in da jol worl" I also like that even though they've never seen him- both pictures offer such acurate depictions of my "hasben"
Lots of Updating To Do. . .
15 years ago
5 comments:
Hahaha!!!! LOVE these!!! You must put them in Lucy's baby book! Can't wait to see you and Lucy again soon!
i love the matching "luci" tshirts! maybe you guys need some of those made!
I am surprised by how well they captured Sam (your hasben) without even meeting him!!! So hilarious! - love Mom
haha, kids are so funny! It took me forever to figure out what they said too. Apparently, they are starting a campaign to spell Lucy's name differently. Btw, I took the online Chinese gender test and it said girl :). But, I'll just wait for about 6 more weeks!
Post a Comment