Sunday, October 18, 2009

One week with Lucy

Lucy loves to have her hair washed.

I'm convinced that she loves these baby leggings as much as I do.

Lucy loved hanging out with her mimi.

She snoozed through her first stroll around the block.



She had a great time getting to know Aunt Melanie.
Cousin Maria gave Lucy a check up.

Mom and dad have to take turns snuggling with Lucy in the evening because she is so cuddly.
It was hard to say bye to mimi- but we're thinking of ways to trick her into coming back before thanksgiving!

Saying bye to Aunt Melanie.
Abue and Papa with all of their grand-babies.
After one week of having Lucy in our family- we are convinced that she is the best baby. We are head over heels in love with this little girl. We are having so much fun getting to know her.






3 comments:

Kelly said...

thanks for letting us visit Lucy...I'm definitely going to need to steal her for weeks at a time to get my baby fix! so sweet! You are really pro parents and look so great! you've all doing so well!

Travis & Meagan Hogg said...

Brittany, I love your posts, pics and updates! I cannot wait for our little ones to meet one another! :) Lucy is adorable! Glad you were able to spend some time with family and that they were able to meet Lucy. We can't wait to meet her either. Hope everything's going okay at home during the day with just you and Lucy. Love y'all!

Tara Brocato said...

Congratulations Brittany! She is beautiful