Celebrating the new year means its time for us to celebrate another year of marriage. Happy 3 years Sam! What a great year of marriage it was for us... Happy to spend life with my best friend. :)
Lucy got her first cold this week- but as you can see from this smiley picture- she doesn't let anything (except fireworks and noise makers on New Years Eve) get her down.
Lucy has lots of relatives she hasn't met yet- so here's a quick video shout out to all of her distant admirers!
Oh. My. Goodness. Lucy is SO freakin adorable. I just love that smiley picture of her! So precious. Poor girl- hope she gets feeling better. Ty got a cold when he was 6 weeks and I hated it cuz he could hardly breathe through his nose... and it effected his sleep. It sucked.
2 comments:
Oh. My. Goodness. Lucy is SO freakin adorable. I just love that smiley picture of her! So precious. Poor girl- hope she gets feeling better. Ty got a cold when he was 6 weeks and I hated it cuz he could hardly breathe through his nose... and it effected his sleep. It sucked.
Adorable video! Makes me want to come see her REALLY soon (you too, of course ;))
Post a Comment