Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"Snowpocalypse"

So Dallas gets one or two bouts of "winter weather" each year but last week we got a particularly nasty winter storm. All of the roads were completely iced over and the temperatures didn't get out of the teens and twenties for 4 days. So... we hunkered down in the house with s'more supplies and a sled and had some good family time...
Snow day 1:
Snow Day 2:

Snow Day 3: (no photos! We were so bored in the house that we braved the roads to go see The King's Speech at the Movies)
Snow Day 4:


Snow Day 5: (the day Lucy is finally allowed to touch it! haha)




So, if you are keeping count... I was off of work Tuesday-Friday of last week due to weather. Then, add Monday and Tuesday (so far) of this week staying home with a sick Lucy (too much playing in the snow probably.)

Lucy has a respiratory infection and is on breathing treatments for the time being to try and clear things up. Sam is off to California and I am just hoping they remember who I am when I show back up at work! Ha!

0 comments: