Wow, why do I feel like in the last month Lucy is growing like crazy! Here she is 'cookin' with momma in the kitchen. She's a smart one... she doesn't want kiddie untensils, she wants the real thing for her kitchen... she even insisted on stirring real spaghetti this day. She's so awesome.

My friend Meagan was in town with her family this weekend and we had a fun dinner watching Lucy and Hudson interact.

Whoa there Hudson.... you better watch those hands buddy!!

Lucy and I have been enjoying some popsicles on our new patio!! Sam has been working so hard to fix up our back yard and we have a great shady patio under the trees now! I'm sure more pictures will come when the project is in a more finished state. Sam has done a great job- can't wait to enjoy it even more often in the warm weather.
2 comments:
patio success what? can't wait to see!
Love the cooking photos!
Post a Comment