Saturday, March 26, 2011

The O.C.

Lucy and I spent our spring break tagging along on Sam's business trip to Orange County California. We were itching to get our toes in the sand so we dropped Sam off at work and immediately headed for Laguna Beach. Who wouldn't love a swing right there in the sand over looking the ocean??


We checked out lots of beaches.... day 2 we headed up to Newport beach.
Wednesday night we met Sam's dad (who was also in on business) in L.A. to watch a Clippers game at the Staples Center.



This day Lucy and I checked out Huntington Beach and did some driving along Pacific Coast Highway back to Laguna.









We got to bring Sam along on our adventures on Saturday and we flexed our muscles on Venice beach.


A nice finish to a trip is a dip in the hot tub.
But now.... I'm going to have a hard time staying home while Sam's off in california now that I know what fun I'm missing out on!!!






1 comments:

Abby said...

looks like a fun time in OC. I'd be jealous too- it's beautiful there! Lucy is so so cute- it's been too long since we've seen her and you guys.