Saturday, June 25, 2011

Mazatlan!

Last week we were relaxing in Mazatlan Mexico! We dropped Lucy off with my mom for a whole week! I missed her like crazy! But, we definitely needed the get away. Our friends Eric and Kathleen joined us on the trip.


The boys played lots of ping pong and boogie boarding.... the girls did lots of reading by the pool.







There's nothing quite like relaxing under the watchful guard of an armed Federali!! There were alot of guards in and around our resort... leaving us feeling both alarmed and secure?













One day of the trip we paid for a boat ride to the "lovely" stone island. Kathleen and I were not impressed- it was not lovely and we paid for two activities, we only did one and that was a bust. I ended the day with a busted lip from that banana boat. Ultimate conclusion: don't leave your nice resort!!























We ended the trip by driving down to Beaumont to pick up Lucy and see Karol Anne and finally meet baby AnneMarie!




Lucy had a great week with her Mimi and I hear she didn't even ask for us once! Thanks Mimi for taking such good care of Lucy so we could relax on our trip!



1 comments:

MiMi said...

The resort looks lovely! Loved having Lucy - we miss that girl!!