A whole summer.... and no posts. Whoops! Here is a shot at catching up....
We took two different trips to San Antonio! Lucy loved going with all of her cousins, exploring caves, the Alamo, tasting Barbecue, dancing at Gruene Hall and many other activities!



It has been over 100 degrees everyday this summer so we don't get out much except to go swim at the city pool or at Abue and Papa's house. One day, we went with a play group to tour the fire station. Lucy looks good behind the wheel of a fire engine right?


A trip down I35 wouldn't be complete with a quick stop at Baylor to start indoctrinating Lucy!

Our friends Amanda and Steve got married this summer, we had a blast at their wedding!

We went camping with Mimi and B-paw for a night. Lucy had lots of fun playing with mimi, even though Lucy made sure to say "it's hot" and remind us just how hot it was, numerous times.

Uncle Carson came to stay with us, Lucy loved having Papaw and Carson read her bed time stories this weekend.

We have had LOTS of family time this summer. With sam working from home and Lucy and I taking over the house all summer we have all been in close proximity! Sam is such a trooper. I'm sure it has been very hard to get much work accomplished with Lucy and I all over the place.
It has been alot of fun to be home with Lucy this summer. I can't say enough good things about her. She is so smart, funny and sweet. She talks all the time. She is very polite and is getting very good at saying Please and Thank You with out being prompted. She is always asking "where daddy go?" She loves to listen to music and dance. She does enjoy her TV time, she loves Curious George, Toy Story 3 and of course... ELMO! I am thankful for all the time to be home with Lucy but I am sure we will both be ready to get back into a routine next week.
1 comments:
um....how come sophie and i are the only ones working the camera?
Post a Comment