Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Masters of Bowling



Well, Sam and I are slowly forming an addiction to bowling. We go at least once a week. However, the most convenient night to go is on Monday... but that also happens to be gay and lesbian league night. So... that makes things a little too interesting. ha! But, Sam is getting really good, check out his high score (his code name is "merlin")





Most recently we bowled with Jackie and her fiance Jeremy... they turned out to be fierce competition!














On this particular trip, Sam and I wasted our paychecks on mozzerella sticks and corndog nuggets... what's a trip to the bowling alley without junk food??








One of the monday night regulars.










Sam and I make a great bowling team... if our plans go accordingly, we'll be touring with the PBA in no time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brittany - you didn't break a 3 digit bowling score? What the heck was I paying for with your college credit in bowling?!!!! I hope you have invested in your own bowling shoes since you are such fanatics - wouldn't want you getting foot coodies from other Monday night bowlers!