
Well, it was school picture day at the CA montessori. Not all of my class is in the above pictures but I only had time to snap a couple of quick shots. For those of you who have heard the stories... Meet Pradyot! Crazy lil Pradyot.
Lots of Updating To Do. . .
15 years ago
3 comments:
YEAH, I didn't know you had a blog!! I am so glad I found it!
OK picture day sounded crazy when you were telling me about it! Nutso rich parents!!
Bowling night sounds so fun, I need to improve my skillz!!
Wow! You guys have been busy! Good so see that you're having fun...and enjoying nice weather. It's currently raining/snowing here. Pity my please? That monkey bread looks de-lish! I'm going to have to get the recipe...I'm also starving right now, just home from the gym. Love you guys!
Hey you! we miss you guys, let's go bowling ASAP! And thanks for the pic of Prodyot, he's awesome!
Post a Comment