Sunday, April 8, 2007

Medieval Times



On Saturday night, we had dinner at Medieval Times! It was great... although it's pretty pricey, it makes for a very entertaining meal. Before we left for dinner, we watched the Medieval Times scene from the movie Cable Guy to get fired up about it. Carson and Sam had a sword battle in the gift shop and we all cheered for the green knight. My recommendation to anyone going: pack some silverware, unless you like eating a whole chicken with your fingers!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I am sorry about your grandpa. Sounds like you got to see alot of family though! Isn't the science center awesome! I loved it! And I have always wanted to eat at Medievel times but brian says no cause it is too much!

Anonymous said...

Aw that looks like a lot of fun! I miss your family :(