
Last weekend, Sam and I made the trip up to Illinois to celebrate the life of his grandpa Leroy. Although we wish that we could have spent more time there, we were very thankful that we were both able to attend the funeral service and spend the weekend with the entire Swanson gang. The visitation and funeral were both a beautiful testament to how many people loved granpa Leroy and what a kind and generous man he was. Although it was a sad time, it was so nice to spend so much quality time with family. I really enjoyed meeting all of Sam's cousins and Sam enjoyed catching up with them all. It was also really nice to hang out with Becka and Jake because I know that Sam and I wish we could see both of them even more! (Of course, we really missed Kelly and Maria!) We just keep thinking about how glad we are that we were able to spend Grandma and Grandpa's 60th wedding anniversary with them just weeks before.
Lots of Updating To Do. . .
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment