On the 'mountain' looking down
The hot spring water!!
Townies filling up on their spring water
So above are a few pictures of our anniversary get-away. We drove up to Hot Springs Arkansas for the weekend. Sam got us reservations and a really nice hotel. We had so much fun just relaxing and strolling around town. I can't wait to see what our 2008 will hold!


2 comments:
I'm so glad you had a nice anniversary celebration in Hot Springs. And Sam sounds like a great guy.
Even though it's a long way off, you might want to keep in mind geographer Warren Bland recently named Hot Springs, Ark. the No. 1 place in America to retire.
I gotta admit, Hot Springs is a pretty cool place to live, even for those of us who aren't yet retired.
To see short documentary-style video clips about Hot Springs, check out my friend's SpaVlogger.
Rebecca McCormick,
Travel Journalist, Hot Springs Village Voice
OHHHHHHHHH tell brian about that place, look sooooooooooooo fun!
and congrats on one year guys! i think people who say the first year is hardest are crazy! I loved it too! and it just gets better.. i miss you guys!! PLEASE lets get together soon!
Post a Comment