

This one's an oldie... I think it's from some time in '04

Thanksgiving '05

August '05

Last weekend, Sam and I celebrated our first year of marriage. We have had the best year, we both agreed that it flew by too fast! This time last year, I never would have guessed that Sam would be working the AC biz, I would be teaching in a public school, or that we would be living in a house! If all of those people that advised me that the first year would be the hardest were right... then the next 60 or more should be fabulous! We have shared so many experiences, laughs, and adventures in the last 365 days! I can't imagine anyone in the world that I would enjoy spending all of those times with. I am just overwhelmed by the blessings that God gives us everyday and what a wonderful blessing it is to be married to my best friend!
And now that I am all nostalgic... a few pictures from the past

1 comments:
ahhh...tear! I'm so happpy for you guys..what a great couple! I'm glad we got to share some of your year too!
Post a Comment