Sunday, January 27, 2008

London Bound




I'm so excited, I just have to share... We just bought our tickets to London!! We are going to visit my family there this summer and I can't wait! I'm counting down the weeks already. It's been almost 5 years since my last visit and I really wanted to post some pictures from my last trip but... that was before my digital camera came along. So, I rooted around the internet to find these pictures. In the middle is basically what the view is like from my Grandparents house and on the bottom is a picture of Kenwood house which is a nice long walk from my Grandparent's house. I can't wait to show Sam all of my favorite London spots! I just wish June 27th would hurry up and get here!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your photos remind me to save more $$ to visit London.hahaha

Cheers,
www.shoppingfeet.info

Kelly said...

oooo--so exciting! Good thing you can take lots of pics to post this time! What a great trip it will be!

Abby said...

OHHHH I'm so jealous! How SO exciting! It looks so enchanting! I'm w/ your friend up there, I want to save $ now too to go on a trip!

Jill and Ryan said...

I loved London. There was so much to see. And to be there is a breath taking experience. I just wish it was not so much to fly over there.;) Hope you guys have fun.