
Just a quick brag blog... This has been a super busy week at work with open house, and meetings and Spanish class (Si, I am taking Spanish for all you Spanish speakers!). So, I come home on Monday and the strangest thing... I hear the microwave beeping and my first thought, "hm guess Sam couldn't wait for me to get home, I guess he's heating something up" Then, I step into the kitchen and SAM IS COOKING. Hello?! Is this the same husband that panicked over defrosting the hamburger meat? So, out comes the defrosted chicken and I watched in awe as Sam cooked up some delicious chicken and pasta. He served it up with a few glasses of sparkling apple juice and the BEST part...he bought 2 bags of my all time favorite candy- Cadbury crispy mini eggs! What a super suprise! I loved every second of it! It was a nice treat at the beginning of a swamped week. As far as any updates go, Sam has been working really hard on his grad school work and we both have been addicted to American Idol all week! (Sam wouldn't want you to believe he's addicted but he is so into it!) Oh, and the bottom picture is just a funny picture from dinner last weekend. Until next time... Ciao!

1 comments:
What did Sam top the chicken with? It looks tasty, did he crush up the other bag of chocolate eggs and sprinkle them on top? Me and my friend Elf would love that. Congrats on evolving to a new level with the Spanish. Our next trip to Dallas must include a rendezvous to your abode-really I am not just saying that.
Post a Comment