Saturday, February 16, 2008

Overdue Update

Ok, so we are long overdue on an update! And since it's Saturday and I'm lazily recovering from hosting a very late night Jr High girls sleepover at our house, I thought I would go ahead and give this blog a face lift! I chose the bear layout because it reminds of one of our favorite animals... the Baylor Bear!

This is the church youth super bowl party... little football was watched- much was played.



above is from a FABULOUS day of shopping in Canton with my best pal Karol Anne and the girls. We had a difficult time fitting into the car after all our great purchases!!

...Dinner with the Rawlins clan- so fun guys, lets do that again soon!!



Our favorite little girl, during a visit from Jake, Kelly and Becka. We miss you guys already!

The beautiful flowers delivered to me at school on Valentines day. Isn't Sam the greatest??!

After prying the cell phones away from the girls last night I managed to snap a couple of photos of our slumber party. No telling what time of night this was. And below.... what good slumber party doesn't have a little prank action??


2 comments:

Kelly said...

glad the parties went well! Love the new layout!

Abby said...

i like the new look and cute pic on your blog. pretty roses. what kind of a prank is that-- when you tape candy to the door. no prank at all! haha!