Thursday, January 8, 2009

Belated Anniversary post


Here is a fuzzy picture of us before going out to celebrate our 2nd anniversary Tuesday. I am so blessed to have a husband that takes such good care of me and is so fun to hang out with. I am so glad that God's plans are better than those I could imagine for myself. Also, I don't have any pictures, but I sure am enjoying the new diamond sparkle on my finger :)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

picture of sparkle please :) Happy Ani!

Jeni said...

has it already been 2 years? WOW!! congrats you guys! Happiest cutest best couple I know!!
Lets get together soon for games, or food... or both!

Anna@Exasperation said...

Ooh! Sparkle? FUN!
Hey, will you email me the name of the people you used for your foundation work?
annarawlins at yahoo dot com

Abby said...

Wow, I haven't checked out your blog in so long- I'm so behind. But yay for being married to awesome wonderful husbands who treat us so well!!! How fun! And congrats on the new CAR!! Hope you're enjoying it!! And what was that comment about new bling on your finger??? Did you get an upgrade? I'd like to see!!
Looks like you had a FUN Christmas in the snow and with family. Glad we saw you a couple weeks ago- now we need to make those game nights happen!!!